FCS Equity Framework
As a founding member of Farmers for Climate Solutions, COG commends the work undertaken to produce the FCS Equity Framework and we endorse its principles in our work. For more information please visit the FCS website.
While our national office is based in Ottawa, our great national team is based across the country. We focus our efforts on:
- Developing and delivering country-wide educational resources and programs
- Working with stakeholders on policy and regulatory issues that impact the organic sector
Director of Marketing & Communications
CCT Program Manager
ROO Program Manager
GUO Program Manager
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Our four regional chapters, which don’t have physical offices, are run by our many amazing volunteers. They do their work at the community level by:
- Delivering grassroots programming
- Participating in and hosting local events that promote and educate about organics
If a COG chapter isn’t operating in your region and you would like to help get one started, please contact our National Office for more information at 1-888-375-7383 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COG is governed by a National Board of Directors elected by the general membership at an Annual General Meeting. Directors, with the aid of staff,
- Develop five-year strategic plans Inform policies and regulations
- Participate on staff and member led committees
- Answer complex and diverse questions about organics that are received from the public
- Mentor and coach staff and volunteers
COG and its chapters are federally incorporated as a single legal entity which has been granted charitable status (130140494 RR0001).