As a regional chapter of a national charitable organization, COG OSO has to be creative about generating the resources needed to deliver our services to the communities of eastern Ontario and western Quebec. Volunteers, sponsors and donors make our programs possible. Your contributions go directly to the programs that we provide – whether it’s developing hands-on workshops for children and youth in schools and helping them to build their own organic schoolyard gardens, or training farmers how to teach others about how organic farming practices are healthier for people, wildlife, and the environment.
You can support our charitable services in several ways:
- Donate – Become a one-time, yearly, or monthly donor and get an tax receipt
- Sponsor – Contribute as a sponsor for our programs or for Eco Farm Day and receive the benefits of sponsorship
- Offer a Gift In Memory- We will notify the family of your memorial gift and you’ll receive an Income Tax Receipt.
- Leave a Gift in Your Will – Discuss this option with your financial and/or legal advisors and plan to leave a lasting legacy in your Will in favour of COG (OSO).
- In-kind – Contact us to provide in-kind services to contribute to program operations
- Do you have other ideas? Get in touch! We welcome any creative ideas you have!