Join COG’s Membership or donate today! Click Here.
Your membership supports Canada’s largest free lending library of organic books and resources, provides a network for regional chapters, develops valuable resources for organic growers including workshops and manuals, and helps to ensure a strong voice for organic integrity in Canada. For details go to www.cog.ca.
Join COG or renew your membership for just $25! Membership includes benefits at the National and Local level.
National Member benefits:
- Updates and analysis of important issues affecting the organic sector
- The opportunity to provide feedback on these issues
- 15% discounts on our hardcopy Practical Skill series of organic handbooks like the Organic Field Crop Handbook, third edition
- Discounts on selected courses and webinars
- An electronic subscription to The Canadian Organic Growermagazine
- Our comprehensive monthly e-newsletter: This Month in Organics
- Our weekly social media round-up: The Best of Organics in Social Media
- Voting rights at COG’s AGM
Support COG OSO! By selecting COG OSO when becoming a member, $15 or your membership goes to help assist our local programs and services. We’re all in this together!
* Annual hard copy subscription to the Canadian Organic Grower magazine is available for an additional annual cost of $20.34 (including HST) to cover printing and postage and does not include a charitable tax receipt
When becoming a member, be sure to identify us as your local chapter!
As a member of the Ottawa chapter you will receive:
- Monthly e-news to keep you up to date on the local organic food scene
- Quarterly issues of Down to Earth, COG OSO’s member newsletter
- Invitations to COG OSO events and workshops.
** All funds collected by COG for membership support the services provided by our national office. If you would like to support the services provided by COG OSO you can make a donation directly to us.
To become a member of COG, you can complete the online form.