Welcome to Eco Farm Days 2018!
The 34th presentation of Eco Farm Day, the premier annual organic event where farmers, market gardeners and related businesses in Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec meet to discuss successful organic farming techniques.
Demand for organic products in Canada far outstrips the capacity of present farm operations to produce, Two things need to happen: today’s organic farmers need to grow their operation and new farmers need support to step up to organic production. We invite you to be part of this exciting future.
Eco Farm Day is presented by COG-OSO, the Ottawa-St. Lawrence-Outaouais Chapter of Canadian Organic Growers.
The Trade Show is an excellent opportunity to showcase associations, farm inputs, implements, markets, lifestyle choices, and farm produce. Exhibitors will meet over 350 organic, transitional and conventional producers who have livestock, field crops and market gardens.
Note: there is no exclusivity at any sponsorship level.
Print version (pdf format)
Sponsors and Exhibitors Categories
|Golden Sun $2000+HST
|Blue Sky $500+HST
|Recognition in Conference Program booklet||X||X||X||X||X|
|Complimentary Trade Show booth||Double booth||X||X||X|
|VIP passes include lunch||4||3||2||1|
|Conference Program booklet advertising||Full page||½ page||¼ page|
|Logo on homepage of Eco Farm Day||X||X||X|
|Individual recognition at plenary||X||X|
|Distinctive signage at plenary||X||X|
|Preferred Trade Show booth location||X|
|Opportunity to address plenary||X|
Trade Show Details (Saturday February 24, 2018 only):
- The trade show will take place in a centrally located conference hall at the Ramada Inn.
- Only 40 exhibitor spaces 6 ft. deep by 8 ft. wide are available.
- Reservations will be confirmed if fully paid by Jan 26, 2018.
- Each booth will be supplied with a 6 ft. long rectangular table and 2 chairs, unless otherwise specified. If a 4 ft. table is sufficient, contact us for a possible discount.
- There are a limited number of electrical outlets available, preferences given to early registrants.
- Display set-up Saturday 7-8:00 a.m. (Friday evening setup may be available). Show opens to public 8:00 a.m.
- Display takedown Saturday 5:00-6:00 pm
- Cancellation Policy: full refund until Jan 26th 2018; 50% until Feb 9th; no refund after this date.
- Exhibitors must carry their own liability insurance.
Registration and Payment Options:
- Print and Mail: (Print, complete and mail this form with your cheque. Make a copy for your files. Download the form here.
- Online: Complete this form, print, scan and email to email@example.com. Pay online. Make a copy for your files. Download the form here. Pay online here.
For more exhibitor information contact Gary Weinhold firstname.lastname@example.org, COG-OSO treasurer, 1895 Felix Rd., Bourget, ON K0A 1E0, tel. 613-487-2257.
Submit completed form and pay by January 26, 2018 online or mail the form and cheque to Gary Weinhold, COG-OSO treasurer, 1895 St. Felix Rd., Bourget, ON K0A1E0 Phone 613-487-2257
Thank you for becoming an Eco Farm Days 2018 Sponsor and/or Exhibitor.
The COG-OSO EFD Committee
Canadian Organic Growers HST No. 13014 0494